Cryptonary is looking for great journalists to expand its cryptocurrency and blockchain news and media coverage. The ideal candidates would live in any areas with a thriving cryptoasset scene so they can build sources, contacts and amass knowledge to elevate the quality of their journalism. Roles are open to freelancers and full time applicants. We are based in London but are open to working with anyone from around the world.
- Supporting Cryptonary in producing accurate and engaging 24-hour coverage of the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry.
- Research, fact-checking and analysis
- Attending and reporting at crypto events, conferences
- Building sources at relevant companies and interviewing industry leaders
Successful candidates will likely have:
- Experience writing as a journalist
- Experience interacting with sources and interviewing leads
- Social-media knowledge, ideally with active social media accounts
- Experience producing content for the web which is ‘SEO-friendly’
- Flexibility and curiosity: Able to juggle multiple deadlines, pitch story ideas, and work collaboratively on innovative stories.
- A passion for cryptoassets, decentralised technology and finance
- You take fact-checking and accuracy seriously
How to apply:
Please send an email to [email protected] with your CV, at least 2 examples of past work, a brief cover letter explaining why you want to write for Cryptonary and a little about yourself.
Guest Contributor Guidelines
We encourage guest contributions on a wide range of topics that we believe our audience will love. If you are a thought leader or crypto enthusiasts with something valuable to say, please get in touch! Here are some pointers to help you see your submission published on CryptoGlobe:
- First and foremost the content must be exciting and engaging. Do you feel passionate about your topic and do you think it will resonate with Cryptonary readers?
- Our readers include crypto experts, enthusiasts and novices so your topic and style should try to accommodate this.
- We love articles that take an unconventional angle on a popular topic, as long as the arguments are well research and ideally backed with data!
- We do not allow any form of self promotion or back linking, however, we will clearly credit the author and link to their projects.