The venture capital and incubation arm of crypto exchange Binance, Binance Labs, has announced the launch of Season 4 of its global Incubation Program on May 5.
Binance Labs Incubation Program launches its 4th season
With the aim to support promising projects in the blockchain space, Binance Labs’ Incubation Program has reached its fourth season. The company has selected 14 projects demonstrating the highest potential out of more than 500 projects applied.
In the past three seasons, the Incubation Program has recognized numerous “market-leading crypto platforms and protocols, ” including Polygon, Perpetual Protocol, Injective Protocol, SafePal, Cere Network, and Dune Analytics. In the fourth season, the company aims to increase the growth and diversification of the industry by incubating a much broader selection of projects.
The investment director at Binance Labs, Ken Li, revealed that the new season has attracted very exciting founders developing across a wide range of Blockchain use cases. He added:
“We are thrilled to continue to partner with top teams at the earliest stages to support the broader blockchain industry together.”
For Season 4 of the Binance Labs Incubation Program, the company selected 14 projects from different spaces. They are:
- Infrastructure: a layer 2 cross-chain solution provider for Web3 projects, FilSwan, a middleware Web3 automation tool, Grindery, a decentralized network that enables privacy-preserving applications developers to implement security and privacy, NuLink, and an API platform that facilitates application connectivity to blockchains, Starton.
- DeFi: a yield generating protocol on BNB Chain, CODA Ventures and permissionless lending and margin trading protocol, OpenLeverage
- Gaming/Metaverse: a BNB Chain native project, AlterVerse, an immersive 3D platform with customizable worlds and avatars, ChapterX, a blockchain-based fitness and wellness social platform, CoralApp, and a play-to-earn gaming guild in Africa, Gamic Guild.
- SocialFi/ Creator Economy: a Web3 CRM platform, Qwestive, and a portfolio tracking platform, Reveel.
- Crypto FinTech: a metaverse integrated exchange, Playbux, and a DeFi savings account, Ambrosia.